Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time keeps slippin' away...

And on what am I spending my free time? Could it be preparing wholesome homemade yogurt for my children? (Ok, really, it would be cheating to say the yogurt was spending time. It sits unattended so it's not exactly a time sink.) Could it be finishing all those books I'm supposedly reading? Recreating that rockin' Lordsburg salsa?

Nope.

It's time to confess - I'm hooked on Veronica Mars. This is a really entertaining little detective show with a young flair. It's fun and highly addictive. Each night my husband and I have been watching a DVD (that's FOUR episodes of an hour-long show). Even without the commercials, we've been staying up way too late. But I've got these characters in my head and they aren't leaving until they tell me what happens!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it, but after watching VM in 2006, the characters are STILL in my head! I can look at pictures like the one you posted and the ones at RainyLakeChick's blog and have an emotional response!

    ReplyDelete