Monday, April 26, 2010

A Good Visit

We had a great time last week with my mom visiting. It was too much fun being together to worry about petty items like paying bills or cleaning house, so now I have some catching up to do. But, we also did some cooking (read: my mom did some cooking) for my freezer and it will be so great to be able to pull out a casserole or a burrito. And of course Zack was super excited to see the island covered in cookies again.

We also did some awesome work on some of those sewing projects that I can never seem to get finished on my own. I'll work on getting some of those photographed to show this week!

5 comments:

  1. hum, I'm suddenly hungry for cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie Bite. COOKIE BITE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I put in a "Tremble" but it was surrounded by '<' and '>' and it disappeared. HTML must not recognize Sammy-speak?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy did get up from his nap while the counter still looked like this and he almost couldn't stand not to have any. We ended up putting one in a baggie for him and taking it with us to dinner.

    ReplyDelete