Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh sure you can take some pictures, honey


Letting Zack borrow my camera can buy me several completely peaceful minutes to finish something up. And just look at the photography we get out of it. I can't figure out what some of these shots even are.

Actually, to be fair, he does occasionally get a good shot. And since he's the only one who takes pictures of me, I ought to appreciate getting to show up in our photographed life. Even if I am not too thrilled at the time!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand! I have very few pics of me- that's one of the reasons our San Francisco trip was so nice. With Gerald taking all the pics I actually ended up in a few. It's not that I LIKE being in the pictures so much as I like some evidence that I was actually there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. I love doing this. It's so funny to see what their perspective is. And that's a great one of you!

    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete