Friday, April 17, 2009

Ready for more chickens?

Ok, are you tired of chicken pictures? Because I'm loving this set. Check out Mr. Zack marching purposefully out to the chickens' area with his little cup of scraps. He really gets a kick out of bringing them "treats".

And after Mom went through the Funky Chicken Coop pictures with me and saw our friends' young son picking up his chickens (he told us each one's name and breed in turn), she decided hers needed a little hands-on treatment as well. So, we've been trying to pick them up a little at a time and get them used to it. We had some comical moments getting ahold of them. Here, Zack got to hold this silky black one. Look how pleased he is! They handed it to me next, but I got her wing kind of scrunched and as I was trying to smooth it back down to her side, she escaped my arms. Missed my photo op!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the chicken pics! But I need one that shows the whole coup with walls...

    ReplyDelete