Saturday, June 12, 2010

Water Fun

Zack chose a "popsicle fun" of putting on swimsuits and going outside to play in the water.  It was a good summery thing to do.  I think the popsicle thing is working to make me do some more involved random activities with the boys.  We haven't done very many yet but that's probably good too.

Zack spent a lot of time squirting water at Sammy and trying to get Sammy to squirt him back.  Sammy spent most of his time dumping out the water buckets and whining about being squirted.  I spent my time taking pictures when I might have been better off to referee between the two boys.  Ha, at least I have photos now!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Looks like it was a special treat and they had a good time. I'm curious what some of the other sticks are!

    And it looks like Sammy is practicing turning the other cheek...

    ReplyDelete