Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Cool Videos and Perfect Pearls

I have to tell you about this cool set of crafting/scrapbooking videos by Jennifer McGuire. Jennifer posted a series of classes to the scrapbooking website Two Peas in a Bucket last summer.  There are free photos, a video, a downloadable PDF and discussion in each of twenty-seven classes! It's a great introduction to multiple products and techniques but also provides multiple ideas for expanding how you use your products.  There is so much awesome information here! 

For example, one product I am really loving lately is called Perfect Pearls.  I usually mix them with water and spray on finished decorative elements to give them a little sparkle (like in the picture here).  Now that I've had some for a little while I'm ready to expand what I do with them.   I just re-watched this video class and I'm so excited to try the things she recommends.  I'm going to go make some dots out of Glossy Accents and color them with perfect pearls right away!

Please, somebody, go check out these video classes and let me know what you are trying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment