Friday, April 19, 2013

Scrapbook Layout: bonus team


This was the second of three stories about our Little League experience this past fall (see the first layout here).  Because I had fewer pictures and much of the story was recorded in my typewritten journaling (which will be behind the layout), I was able to do a single page layout for this one. 
 
This team had a much different feel that our main team, so while that layout was old-fashioned and vintage-y, this one was more intense with the bright orange and the bits of black.  It still has some distressed elements, though, with inked edges and some white ink droplets, so there is a little continuity there too.  I included a selvage off of an orange print fabric because I liked the progression of numbers - it reminded me of the players numbers and the lineup.  I also included the sticker from the fancy hat for the team.  It is black and reflective-yellow, so I added some yellow to the other embellishment groupings.  I am really pleased with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment