Saturday, November 26, 2011

Handmade Card: Count your blessings, not your birthdays

This card started out as something entirely different - it was going to have red and a chicken on it.    However, I'm so happy with how it turned out that I may make a few more! I think the little circle of cork is a fun texture and of course I love those embossed butterflies, made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.  That's even a sparkly blue staple holding on the ribbon. 

I'm really getting excited for my card sale on Friday and Saturday!  Stay tuned for more pictures of cards!



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Super duper cute. Good luck at the sale! Wish I could go and support you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!
    I know you are all booked that night but you get lots of credit on my cardmaking skills & inspiration!

    ReplyDelete