Want to see what all the other participants made out of our Reunion Challenge Fabric? There were 9 projects - all different but all BRIGHT!
A couple of interesting notes:
- Pooh Bear has "I'm just a little black rain cloud..." embroidered on the narrow burnt orange border.
- The draped one just to the right of Pooh Bear is a two-sided crazy quilt with lots of denim. It was too heavy to hang but was really amazing and interesting!
- The draped one, the baskets on to it's right and the large blocks in the bottom left are all done by beginning quilters, though they look GREAT.
- The flower one in the middle of the third column is all hand-pieced and hand-quilted. The flowers are 3-D.
- The one in the bottom right has the center pinwheel area all made of Halloween fabrics!
It was interesting to see all the variety!