Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wetlands Park, Yuma, Az

Planning on visiting Yuma, Arizona? Maybe not too many are, but there is a fabulous castle playscape there at the Wetlands Park. I've been to Yuma a couple of times, but I was working on helping out my sister with some things and didn't take time for playscape fun. Zack loved this, and his little cousin had a great time too. Too bad he ended up with his first split lip! But, being the tough guy that he is, he went right back to playing.

One thing I loved is that Zack started describing the imaginary parts of the "castle", in a precursor to the elaborate make-believe lands I remember inventing with my cousins when we were kids. He was most intent on the "dungeons", but I had more fun on the battlements!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment