Friday, March 15, 2013

Scrapbook Layout: Cracking Crablegs



You know how occasionally you have a just lovely family time?  When you try to do something special for and with the kids and they are as delighted and grateful as you had hoped they would be and everyone has a beautiful moment together?  I think those are too few and far between to take for granted!  It happens too often that someone is bored, or someone is cranky, or whiny or flippant or impatient or... you get the idea.  But this was one of those special evenings when I really needed a boost and so we decided to do something a little special.  We went out for crablegs and taught the boys how to crack and eat them.  They loved it!  How often does it happen that we try something late-ish in the evening and both boys are cheerful and patient and appreciative?  I have a very warm memory of the evening so I wanted to make a page about it.  Every time I look at it, I can enjoy now how much we all enjoyed then. 

I'm feeling too lazy to list out many supplies, but I know the coral letters are Basic Grey, the flashy arrow is Heidi Swapp, and that black brad is Lost and Found.  The punched butterfly is from Stampin' Up, as is the heart die for that coral heart, which is Stampin' Up cardstock (always a lovely weight).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment