Saturday, June 02, 2012

Scrapbook Layout: Remember When

"Remember When..." is all from our wonderful visit at the end of last summer from my sister Julie, her sons, and my mom.  There were lots of fun moments with different combinations of those people - James with the kids, the various pairs of cousins, Julie and I, my mom and Zack... I wanted to include pieces of all that so I printed a three-by-three grid of the little photos.

Do you have a way you love to print smaller photos?  My favorite is to use Picasa (a free program from Google) to make a collage and then print the collage at the photo shop.  There are lots of things I like about Picasa, but that is for another post!  In this case, I chose a "Grid" collage (where all the pictures are the same size), printed the photo as an 8x8" print at the Costco Photo, then cut the images apart to use in the same grid design.   

The layout itself is made from a kit made at Cheryl's fabulous scrapbook layout class!  Her classes are cool because you can leave with a finished layout ready to attach your 4x6 photos, or make all the pieces and then use them as a kit later.  Since I'm always doing something odd or adding tons of photos, the second option is really fun for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment